We’ve added 30 of our favourite 12WBT recipes, now adapted for Thermomix, to our Recipe Library. They’re just as delicious, simple and healthy as the 900+ recipes Members already enjoy.
Try this Penang Chicken recipe today!
Thermomix Penang Chicken Recipe
This recipe tastes just like it came from a restaurant – but healthy! The recipe serves 6, so there can be enough to freeze for another meal or two.
20 min prep time
30 min cooking
297 Cal / serve
- 1 Tablespoon Red Curry Paste (20g)
- 800g Lean Chicken Breast, cut into strips
- 1 X 400g cans Coconut Flavoured Evaporated Milk (400g)
- 2 Teaspoons Fish Sauce (10g)
- 2 tbs brown sugar (40g)
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter, No Added Sugar Or Salt (40g)
- 250g Broccoli, cut into florets
- 150g Snow Peas
1 Add the curry paste to the Thermomix bowl. Cook at 100C, speed 1, for 1 minute.
2 Add the chicken, coconut milk and cook at 100C, speed 1, for 3 minutes.
3 Add the fish sauce, sugar and peanut butter. Cook at 90C, reverse, speed 1, for 8 minutes.
4 Transfer the mixture to the thermoserver.
5 Put the broccoli and snow peas in varoma tray for 16 minutes.
6 Divide the chicken, sauce and vegetables among serving plates.