10 min prep time
5 min cooking
322 Cal / serve
This is soooooooo good it needs no introduction!
- 1 Cage Free Eggs (59g)
- 1/4 Cups Low Fat Milk (60g)
- 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Essence (2g)
- 2 Teaspoons Butter, No Added Salt (10g)
- 2 Slices Wholegrain Bread (80g)
- 1 Banana (101g), sliced
- 200g Frozen Mixed Berries, thawed
- 1 Pinches Ground Cinnamon (1g)
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup (40g)
- Whisk egg, milk and vanilla in a shallow dish. Melt butter in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Dip bread in egg mixture and turn to coat. Place into frying pan and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden.
- Place french toast onto plates. Top with banana and berries, sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Maple syrup is even more delicious served warm. Simply heat in the microwave for about 10 seconds.