5 min prep time
5 min cooking
316 Cal / serve
Canned beans are a must-have. Mash them up to make a nutritious fibre-rich spread.
- 2 Wholemeal English Muffin (134g), halved horizontally
- 100g Canned Red Kidney Beans, Drained, rinsed & drained
- 1 Tomato (167g), diced
- 60g Avocado
- 30g Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated
- Preheat a grill on medium-high heat. Place muffins cut-side up on a baking tray and toast until lightly golden.
- Roughly mash beans and spread onto muffins. Top with tomato, avocado and cheese. Season with freshly ground pepper to serve.