10 min prep time
5 min cooking
290 Cal / serve
Mushrooms are perfect for breakfast because they cook so quickly!
- 3 Teaspoons Olive Oil (15g)
- 400g Mushrooms, quartered
- 80g Baby Spinach
- 2 Slices Wholegrain Bread (80g)
- 60g Low Fat Feta
- 1 Tablespoons Chives (3g), chopped
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or just until tender. Add baby spinach. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until just wilted.
- Meanwhile, toast bread and divide between serving plates.
- Top toast with mushroom mixture. Crumble over feta and sprinkle with chives. Season with freshly ground black pepper to serve.