15 min prep time
25 min cooking
307 Cal / serve
This vegetarian pasta bake is full of flavour and is super satisfying.
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 100g Wholemeal Pasta
- 150g Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Leek (65g), trimmed & thinly sliced
- 1 Cloves Garlic (3g), crushed
- 1 Cups Passata (250g)
- 20g Sundried Tomato, thinly sliced
- 50g Baby Spinach
- 25g Reduced Fat Mozzarella, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C and lightly spray a 4 cup (1 litre) capacity ovenproof dish with oil. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms and leek, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft and lightly golden. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add passata, simmer for 2 minutes, then add pasta, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Stir until spinach has just wilted. Spoon mixture into prepared dish and sprinkle mozzarella over.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbling. Divide between plates to serve.
- This is suitable to freeze. Prepare up to the end of step 3 and cool. Wrap dish tightly with several layers of plastic wrap. Freeze for up to 1 month. Thaw overnight in the fridge and continue from step 4, cooking for 20-25 minutes to heat through.
- Make in individual dishes if you like.