30 min prep time
40 min cooking
331 Cal / serve
You can still enjoy cannelloni – just ditch the béchamel sauce and stick to the correct portion serves.
- 2 Packets Frozen Spinach (500g), thawed
- 400g Reduced Fat Ricotta
- 2 Cloves Garlic (6g), crushed
- 100g Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated
- 700g Passata
- 18 Tubes Cannelloni Pasta Tubes (200g)
- 3 Handfuls Rocket (120g)
- 2 Teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar (10g)
- Combine spinach, ricotta, garlic and 40g of grated cheese in a bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Pour a little passata over base of a 20cm x 30cm baking dish.
- Fill cannelloni tubes with spinach mixture, using the end of a spoon to push mixture through. Place filled tubes in baking dish.
- Pour over remaining passata and sprinkle with remaining grated cheese. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle rocket with balsamic vinegar and serve with cannelloni.