5 min prep time
40 min cooking
116 Cal / serve
These are a super yummy, super crunchy alternative to flavoured nuts and are great for on-the-go snacks. If you don’t like smoked paprika, try cajun spice.
- 100g Canned Chickpeas
- 3g Ground Paprika
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat the oven to 230 C.
- Pat dry chickpeas with paper towel. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place chickpeas on the tray and spray lightly with oil.
- Sprinkle the paprika over the chickpeas and toss to coat evenly. Spread the chickpeas evenly over the tray.
- Roast in oven for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned and dry to touch. On cooling they should be crunchy.
- Keep an eye on the chickpeas in the last 10 minutes to make sure they don’t burn.
- Member recipes are submitted and checked to make sure they tick all the boxes in terms of health, nutrition, calories and taste.