15 min prep time
30 min cooking
111 Cal / serve
Fresh prawns in a beautiful salad - yummo!
- 6 Tomato (1140g), cut into wedges
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 2 Handfuls Rocket (80g)
- 2 Lebanese Cucumber (194g), peeled into ribbons
- 30 Cooked King Prawns (340g), peeled & deveined, tails left intact
- 1 Avocado (242g), halved, peeled & thinly sliced
- 10g Balsamic Glaze
- Preheat oven to 170 C (fan-forced). Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Arrange the tomatoes on the tray and spray with oil spray. Season with pepper. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the tomatoes soften and start to shrivel around the edges. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Put the rocket leaves, cucumber and prawns in a large bowl. Lightly toss to combine.
- Add the tomato and avocado and toss gently to combine.
- Divide the salad between serving plates.
- Drizzle with a little glaze and sprinkle with the pepper to serve.
- Leave the tails on your prawns for prettier presentation.