10 min prep time
15 min cooking
169 Cal / serve
Chocolate is often a food that is seen as a "no-no" when trying to eat healthy, however if put into an amazing cake recipe like this, a single portion can be enjoyed without the guilt.
- 1/2 Cups Self Raising Wholemeal Flour (70g)
- 1/4 Cups Plain Flour (40g)
- 1/3 Cups Cocoa Powder (35g)
- 1/2 Cups Brown Sugar (80g)
- 1 X 140g tubs Apple Puree (140g)
- 130g Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- 2 Cage Free Eggs (118g)
- 10 Small scoops Vanilla Ice Cream, Low Fat (300g)
- 250g Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 150 C (fan-forced). Spray 10 × 80ml (1/3 cup) muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Sift the flours and cocoa powder into a bowl, returning any husks from sieve to the bowl.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Whisk the apple puree, yoghurt and eggs in a bowl. Add to the flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the muffin pans. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the cakes comes out just clean. Set aside in the pan for 5 minutes before using a small knife to loosen the cakes and place on serving plates.
- Dust each cake with cocoa and serve with a scoop of ice-cream and raspberries.