10 min prep time
0 min cooking
82 Cal / serve
This salad is not just good to taste but also beautiful to look at thanks to the walnuts & cranberries!
- 4 Handfuls Baby Spinach (160g)
- 250g Snow Peas, trimmed
- 1 Telegraph Cucumber (281g), halved then chopped
- 1/3 Cups Dried Cranberries (50g)
- 1/3 Cups Walnuts (45g), roughly chopped
- 1 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon (8g)
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice (60g)
- 1 Tablespoons Olive Oil (20g)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Tarragon (8g)
- 2 Teaspoons Wholegrain Mustard (10g)
- Dressing: Put the lemon zest and juice, oil, tarragon, mustard and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- Put the spinach, snow peas, cucumber, cranberries and walnuts in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Add the dressing to the spinach mixture and toss to coat.
- Spoon mixture onto a large serving platter to serve.
- Cranberries can be found in the dried fruit & nut section of your supermarket, otherwise you’ll find them in your health food store.