10 min prep time
60 min cooking
80 Cal / serve
Super quick, super easy, super yum!!
- 1 Cups Walnuts (127g)
- 1 1/4 Cups Fresh Dates (235g)
- 1/2 Cups Cacao Powder (45g)
- Put dates, walnuts & cacao into a food processor and blend until finely ground. The mixture should resemble cake crumbs but when pressed will easily stick together.
- Firmly press into 21 single ice cube molds and place into the fridge until ready to eat.
- These are magic but at 80 Cals each, make sure that you only take one of these out of the fridge! If you are one of those people who can’t stop at one, then just don’t make these!