15 min prep time
25 min cooking
335 Cal / serve
Thanks to member ZK for this great recipe. Cauliflower puree is a great low-calorie replacement for rice when serving curry.
- 40g Tikka Masala Curry Paste
- 40g Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- 200g Lean Chicken Thigh Fillets, fat trimmed
- 1/2 Cups Salt Reduced Chicken Stock Liquid (120g)
- 1/2 Cups Reduced Fat Coconut Cream (125g)
- 40g Baby Spinach
- 400g Cauliflower
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Coriander (6g)
- Combine curry paste and yoghurt in a large bowl. Add chicken and stir until well coated. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or overnight, to marinate.
- Heat a large deep non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add any excess marinade and stir to coat.
- Add stock to pan and stir well. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in coconut cream. Remove lid and simmer, for 10 minutes or until sauce reduces slightly. Remove from heat and stir in spinach to wilt.
- Meanwhile, cook cauliflower in a steamer set over a saucepan of simmering water until tender. Using a handheld blender, blend cauliflower to a coarse puree. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Divide cauliflower mash and chicken curry between plates. Top with coriander to serve.
- Member recipes submitted to 12WBT must tick all the boxes in terms of health, nutrition, calories and taste.