15 min prep time
15 min cooking
283 Cal / serve
A good hot oven is the secret to a great pizza, this way you get a nice crisp base and toppings that have warmed all the way through.
- 1 Cups Passata (250g)
- 1 Cloves Garlic (3g), thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Basil Leaves (6g), finely shredded
- 2 Pieces Wholemeal Pita Bread (80g)
- 100g Smoked Chicken, sliced
- 1/4 Red Onion (37g), thinly sliced
- 30g Red Capsicum, sliced
- 20g Reduced Fat Ricotta
- 12 Kalamata Olives, Pitted (36g)
- 50g Rocket
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Put passata, garlic and basil into a non-stick frying pan and cook over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until reduced and thickened slightly. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Arrange pita breads onto prepared tray and spread with passata mixture, leaving a small rim around the edge.
- Top with sliced chicken, red onion, capsicum, ricotta and olives. Bake for 10 minutes or until pizza bases are crisp and cheese is lightly golden.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper, scatter with a few rocket leaves and serve remaining rocket as a side salad.
- Drizzle rocket leaves with a little lemon juice to dress, if you like.
- Be sure to check the serving size of the pita breads as there can be variations between products.