10 min prep time
10 min cooking
321 Cal / serve
The vegetables can easily be interchanged with ones you have in your fridge or your favourites.
- 160g Partially Cooked Udon Noodles
- 1 Teaspoons Cornflour (6g)
- 6 Tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce (120g)
- 4 Teaspoons Sesame Seeds (12g)
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil (10g)
- 400g Lean Rump Steak, thinly sliced
- 1 Onion (146g), thinly sliced
- 2 X 2cm pieces Ginger (20g), finely grated
- 2 Red Capsicum (310g), cut into thin strips
- 200g Snow Peas, trimmed & halved
- Cook noodles in a medium saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. Combine cornflour and teriyaki sauce in a small bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat a large wok over medium heat. Add sesame seeds and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat half the oil in the wok over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry for 1 minute or until brown. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, ginger, capsicum and snow peas. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add noodles and sauce mixture to wok. Toss until well combined and heated through. Turn off heat and toss in beef and sesame seeds. Divide between bowls and serve.
- Look for udon noodles in the Asian section of the supermarket. They are thick noodles which will be soft rather than dry. Replace with other soft noodles if you like.