5 min prep time
313 Cal / serve
Smoothies are a handy way to get breakfast done quickly. They also taste great! You'll need a blender for this recipe.
- 2 Cups Rice Milk (500g)
- 1 Banana (101g), roughly chopped
- 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats (55g)
- 1 Pinches Ground Cinnamon (1g)
- 2 Tablespoons Low Fat Lactose Free Yoghurt (40g)
- Place LF milk, banana, rolled oats, LF yoghurt and cinnamon in a blender.
- Secure lid and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve.
- Low FODMAP TIPS: For a lactose-free smoothie, you may choose to use a lactose free milk, rice, almond or low FODMAP soy milk. Avoid those made from WHOLE soy beans or with added inulin.
- Opt for a banana that is not too ripe and still firm.
- You may add maple syrup for added flavour.