10 min prep time
15 min cooking
267 Cal / serve
Thank you to our amazing 12WBT FB Thermo Crew for sharing this adaption!
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 1/2 Onion (73g)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (6g)
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin (2g)
- 1 Teaspoon Curry Powder (2g)
- 1 Pinch Ground Coriander (1g)
- 1 Pinch Ground Allspice (1g)
- 1 Pinch Ground Turmeric (1g)
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste (20g)
- 300g Cauliflower, Cut into small florets
- 1 X 400g can Canned Chickpeas (225g), rinsed & drained
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Coriander (3g)
- 1/4 Cups Low Fat Natural Yoghurt (60g)
- 1 X 400g cans Diced Tomato (400g)
- 150g Green Beans
- Place onion and garlic in TM bowl. Chop on speed 7, for 2-3 seconds.
- Scrape down sides, add oil and sauté on varoma, speed 1, for 3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, tomato paste, cumin, ground coriander, allspice, curry powder and turmeric. Cook at 100C, reverse, speed 1, for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and 250g of water (you can reduce the water to 125g if you like a thicker curry) and cook at 90C, reverse, speed 1, for 4 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and cook at 90C, reverse, speed 1, for a further 6 minutes.
- Add beans and cook at 90C, reverse, speed 1, for a further 3 minutes. Season with pepper. Serve with fresh coriander and yoghurt.