Your 12WBT Membership

What do I get as a member of 12WBT?

• Weekly Exercise Plans, Meal Plans and Shopping Lists so you don’t have to think, just follow and feel your fitness and health and well being improve!
  • Twice weekly Mindset Lesson videos from Mish to get your head in the game and help you become the best version of you that you can be.
  • Access to our comprehensive Recipe Index and the 12WBT Calorie Lookup, so you can easily check the calorie counts of various foods and beverages, and customise your Meal Plans to suit your individual circumstances.
  • Access to our vast Exercise Index so you can customise your Exercise Plans to suit your individual circumstances and workout location.
  • Access to our comprehensive Member FAQs, so you can build your knowledge and understanding of how to live a healthy and happy life.
  • Access to our online community, the Member Zone, where you can connect to your fellow 12WBT members and the 12WBT Support Crew to share stories and experiences and to ask for advice.
  • Access to the 12WBT Video Gallery, which contains an ever-increasing number of Snip Tip videos covering nutrition, exercise and mindset; and exclusive online 12WBT Workout Videos which you can choose to do as part of your Exercise Plans.
  • A Certificate of Completion and eBook (containing a week’s worth of Exercise, Meal Plans and Shopping Lists).
  • My Stats page to record all your measurements and fitness and strength gains – so you can track your progress throughout the Round.
  • Free 12WBT Daily app! It’s the perfect companion to your program: view your day’s Exercise and Meal Plans and track your food, workouts, sleep and mood with a single tap. Currently available on iPhone only.

Check out the blogs, What Do I Get When I Sign Up For 12WBT? and What can I expect from the 12WBT? for even more information.

Will my credit card details be safe if I join online?

12WBT values your privacy. We work hard to ensure that your details are secure and we will never share them with any other third party unless required to do so by law. We use SSL technology to ensure your transaction is secure by encrypting communications between you and our servers. We do not store your credit card details. We use one of Australia’s leading payment providers – PaymentExpress – to process your transactions.

Are 12WBT gift certificates available?

Yes, you can give 12WBT as a gift to a friend or family member – great idea! 

Please arrange to deposit the upfront membership fee of $199 into our bank account. Once you have deposited the $199 into our account, please email us a screenshot to support@12wbtsupport.com showing your deposit of $199 and the name of the recipient and their email address. We will then send you a gift certificate which you can give to them to redeem.

The 12WBT bank details as follows:

Westpac Banking Corporation
12WBT Trading Pty Limited
BSB: 032 023
A/C: 318 309

Does 12WBT have a health fund provider number?

12WBT is a recognised weight management program under certain health funds in Australia. As each health fund has many different levels of cover which all pay differently, it’s best to contact your health fund to see if you are eligible.

In addition to a providing a 12WBT tax invoice/receipt, some health funds may request a letter from your GP that states they have recommended 12WBT as part of a health management program. Your health fund will be able to confirm if you need to provide this.

To print a pdf invoice/receipt of your payment of membership to 12WBT, go to your profile picture in the top navigation bar (top right corner) > My Account and then scroll down to ‘Invoices’. Choose the round you want the invoice/receipt for and click on the ‘download PDF’ icon. You can then print this document and use it to claim at your health fund.

Please note that 12WBT does not have a health fund provider number.

How do I alternate between rounds?

To switch between rounds, head to the top navigation bar and click on your profile picture.  In the pop up window you will see the round you are currently on.  Click on this and a drop down menu will appear for you to select the desired round.

Contact my team

Got a question that you can't find an answer to?

Contact Us