Payments & credit card issues

How much does 12WBT cost?

To become a member and join our 12WBT team it’s either a one off up front payment of $199 or 12 weekly instalments of $19.99 ($239.88 in total). The first of your 12 weekly deductions starts from the time you sign up, so if you start in Pre-Season deductions will cease before the end of the Round.

You can pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex), debit cards (Visa or Mastercard), or PayPal; or we also accept direct deposit for the one off upfront payment method.

If you choose to pay via direct deposit an upfront payment of $199 is the only option. Please arrange to deposit the upfront membership fee of $199 into our bank account. Once you have deposited the $199 into our account please email us a screenshot of your deposit and we will notify you of when your account has been created and is active.

The 12WBT bank details as follows:

Westpac Banking Corporation
12WBT Trading Pty Limited
BSB: 032 023
A/C: 318 309

We look forward to having you on our team!

I don't have a credit card, how else can I pay?

You can also pay by debit card (Visa or Mastercard) or with a PayPal account using our Sign Up Form.

If you choose to pay via direct deposit an upfront payment of $199 is the only option. Please email us using the Contact Us form and request our bank details.

We look forward to you coming on board!

When will the first weekly instalment payment be deducted?

If you opt to pay by weekly instalments, your first payment will be deducted as soon as you first sign up.  The remaining weekly instalments will be deducted on the same business day each week until you have made 12 payments.

It is important to note that each weekly payment does not unlock another week of the program for you; it is simply an affordable way to pay for the program over the Round. You can read more about the terms of your membership and payments here: https://www.12wbt.com/terms

Will I get locked out of the site if I miss a weekly instalment?

If your weekly transaction is declined, it will be automatically retried for 3 days in a row or until successful. After three failed retries your account will be suspended. It can be reactivated at any time by entering a valid credit card.

The day that you update your credit card now becomes your new billing date for all subsequent weekly payments.

It is important to note that each weekly payment does not unlock another week of the program for you; it is simply an affordable way to pay for the program over the Round. You can read more about the terms of your membership and payments here: https://www.12wbt.com/terms

How can I update the credit card I am using?

If you are on weekly instalment payments, you can update your credit card at any time, by going to your profile picture in the top navigation bar > My Account > Invoices and entering a valid credit card number.

How do I get a copy of my tax invoice for my 12WBT membership?

To get a tax invoice for your 12WBT membership, go to your profile picture in the navigation bar (top right corner), select “My Account” and scroll down to “Invoices”. Choose the Round you want the invoice for and click on the “download PDF” icon. You can then print or save this document.

Why is there a $1 charge on my account when I signed up?

The $1 charge is a temporary pre-authorisation charge that the bank runs before processing the full amount. You will find that the $1 transaction will disappear from your bank account in a day or so, and is never actually debited from your account.

Can I cancel my 12WBT membership?

If it is agreed that you have a legitimate reason or an extenuating circumstance for requesting a cancellation then we can cancel your membership. This means you will no longer have access to the round.

If you have paid upfront a pro-rata based refund will be issued. This is calculated from when you joined the program, including Pre-Season, and the refund amount is worked out on how many weeks you would have left to pay.

As with a gym membership, once joined up, the responsibility is on the member to make use of their membership by interacting with the program, or advise us immediately if they are unable to continue. Refunds are not given for any period of non participation unless members are able to provide documentation of their extenuating circumstance (such as hospitalisation due to serious illness ).

Please note we do not switch memberships between rounds.

If you are on a recurring payment plan the cancellation of your membership will automatically stop all future weekly payments and you will no longer be charged. There will be no refunds for any previous weekly payments including Pre-Season, as you have had access to site content which includes Pre-Season Tasks, access to the Member Zone, the entire Recipe Index and Exercise Index, Meal Plans, Exercise Plans, Workout Videos, Snip-Tip Videos, weekly videos from Michelle and weekly emails.

If you wish to be considered for cancellation, please contact us straight away with details of your legitimate reason/extenuating circumstances and confirm your acceptance of our Cancellation Policy by emailing us using the “Contact Us” button at the bottom of this page.

Can I switch my 12WBT membership to a future Round?

As each Round is independent of each other, we are unable to switch your membership from one Round to another.

Got a question that you can't find an answer to?

Contact Us