Program dates & stages

When does the next round of 12WBT start?

12WBT is designed so that everyone starts together and finishes the program together.

We can confirm the dates for the next rounds as follows:

October 2016 Pre-Season starts on September 19th and the round kicks off October 31st 2016.

December 2016 Pre-Season starts on October 31st and the round kicks off December 12th 2016.

During Pre-Season you are asked to complete some simple tasks to set you up for success. Members who join closer to the start of the round still need to complete their Pre-Season Tasks.

To join the October Round Team head here

We’d love to have you join us!

What happens during the Pre-Season period?

Pre-Season is an invaluable part of 12WBT. Over the course of the Pre-Season period, you receive 2 Pre-Season Tasks per week. The tasks are straight forward but very powerful, for example overcoming your excuses, and setting your goals. There is in fact an extremely strong correlation between members who complete their Pre-Season Tasks and the level of success they achieve on the program!  They not only prepare you mentally and physically, but also form a solid foundation upon which you can build.  

Michelle recommends that members refer to their Pre-Season Tasks regularly throughout the 12 weeks of the program, to help them stay on track and achieve success.

Check out this video for even more on the power of Pre-Season!

When do I get access to the 12WBT recipes and exercises?

The 12WBT recipes and exercises are found in the Recipe Index and Exercise Index – these are released when Pre-Season starts. The Express Workouts and Online Workout Videos are also available as soon as Pre-Season begins! 

Our Meal Plans and Exercise Plans go live on the Thursday of the last week of Pre-Season. Each upcoming week’s Meal and Exercise Plans continue to be released each Thursday thereafter, for the duration of the twelve weeks of the round.  At the end of Week 12, the 12WBT Meal and Exercise Plans will no longer be accessible. Check out this FAQ for more info.

What happens when the 12WBT program finishes and what content can I access?

The 12WBT program finishes with a Graduation that includes the following:

• A Graduation Certificate and Report Card. These will be available for download from the website from the end of Week 12 for 4 weeks only.
  • Your very own eBook to download and keep! The eBook contains a week’s worth of Exercise, Meal Plans and Shopping Lists. This will be available for download from the website from the end of Week 12 for 4 weeks only.

In addition to this, you can continue to edit your My Stats and post in the Member Zone for one week after the round closes, to shout out your achievements! After this week My Stats and the Member Zone become read only – you will not be able to edit or post new content.

At the end of Week 12 the following will no longer be accessible via the website or the 12WBT Daily app:

- Weekly Exercise, Meal Plans and Shopping Lists
- Recipe Index
- Calorie Lookup
- Exercise Index
- Video Gallery
- My Tracker

Please note that you will still be able to see your My Tracker information after the round is closed however it is the overview found on your My Stats page and not the daily breakdown you would use throughout the round on the website. Similarly the 12WBT Daily app will show your final stats for the round but you will not be able to scroll back through the individual days.

Is each round of 12WBT different?

Yes, each round is different! Exercise Plans change each round and there are new Express Workouts added regularly. Meal Plans are refreshed each round and with over 900 recipes in our Recipe Index, there are always new dishes to delve into.

While the core Mindset Lessons are repeated round on round, members often comment that they learn something new each time.  Additional Mindset Lessons and Snip Tip videos are added as we create them and based on member feedback, the 12WBT website has new features and tweaks added to it every round.

Each round takes on its own personality and tone, based on the vibe and energy the members bring, which makes for a fresh and exciting journey!

Is it a good idea to do a round of 12WBT over Christmas?

Although at first glance, it might seem as though doing a round of 12WBT over Christmas and the New Year could be a cause for concern, it’s actually a really good time to jump on board – here are some of the top reasons why!

• This is actually a great time to be eating well and exercising – no more starting the New Year feeling bloated and lethargic after overindulging – and no need to make that New Year’s resolution to lose weight.
  • Christmas and New Year is a time where we entertain, and 12WBT have taken that into account – creating great meals that include Christmas dinner, desserts, canapes and even cocktails so you wont feel deprived.
  • 12WBT is offering a lifeline through what is a very tricky time of year – giving that guidance that we all need to stay on track.
  • You can eat, drink and be merry, without blowing out – and 12WBT will guide you through how to do this.

Check out what one of our members, who has done one of our “Xmas Rounds”, had to say – click here

So come and join us, be part of the 12WBT family and enjoy your  Christmas and New Years wholeheartedly!

Contact my team

Got a question that you can't find an answer to?

Contact Us