We encourage members to follow the Meal Plans as they are chosen to compliment the training schedule and are nutritionally complete. Having said that, if there are certain ingredients in a recipe that you don’t like you can substitute them. Use the “Customise Plan” feature on your Meal Plan to switch meals from within the 12WBT Recipe Index, check out below for some useful tips around customising.
- Include 4 meals containing lean red meat.
- If you are vegetarian you need to eat 2 servings of protein a day and make sure you eat a variety of protein types.
- Include 2 serves of seafood.
- Don’t go overboard on eggs, try to limit your intake to no more than 6 egg yolks a week.
- Try to include some vegetarian meals into your diet.
- To maximise your nutritional intake, plan for a variety of different vegetables.
- Opt for wholegrain breads & cereals such as rice, pasta, bread etc.
- Aim for 2-3 serves of low fat dairy foods per day.
Our Meal Plans are designed to follow the Australian Dietary Guidelines so they are nutritionally complete. If you are customising your Meal Plan, try to keep these tips in mind.
12WBT has an AMAZING Recipe Index with 1000 delicious recipes which you can filter to pull up meals to suit your allergies or dietary preferences.
Contact my team
Got a question that you can't find an answer to?Contact Us