A lazy night in with the family calls for gooey, melt-in-your-mouth pasta – without the calories, of course! We promise clean plates with this recipe.
- Serves 2 (double the ingredients for 4)
- 15 mins prep
- 45 mins cooking
- 334 calories per serve
- 100g pumpkin, flesh roughly chopped
- 60g reduced fat ricotta
- 120g frozen spinach, thawed, excess moisture squeezed out
- 1 clove garlic (3g), crushed
- 1 shallot (3g), finely chopped
- 6 tubes cannelloni pasta tubes (90g)
- 300g passata (tomato sauce)
- 20g reduced fat cheddar, grated
- 85g rocket
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar (10g)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cook pumpkin in a small saucepan of boiling water for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain, return to pan and roughly mash. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside to cool.
- Add ricotta, spinach, garlic, and shallots to pumpkin. Stuff mixture evenly into pasta tubes
- Spread half the passata sauce over base of a small baking dish, or use individual dishes. Arrange filled tubes side-by-side on top of sauce, then spread remaining sauce over to cover tubes.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and bake for a further 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Toss rocket leaves with balsamic vinegar and serve with cannelloni.
Want more of these tasty recipes? If you sign up to 12WBT, you’ll unlock over 1,000 recipes to suit every taste. Click here to find out more!