Need a little lunchtime inspiration this week? Ditch the takeaway wrap and make your own!
Chicken, Cranberry, Celery & Pecan Wrap
- Serves 2
- 15 minutes prep
- 302 calories per serve
- 170g cooked lean chicken breast, diced
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 20g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt
- 15g dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 pieces wholemeal mountain bread
- 40g mixed salad leaves
- 2 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Place chicken, celery, parsley, pecans, yoghurt and dried cranberries into a bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper and toss to combine.
- Place mountain bread on a clean work surface. Top each with lettuce, radishes and chicken mixture.
- Roll up firmly to enclose filling.
To unlock your access to over 1,000 12WBT recipes, click here!