This recipe is super simple and only takes a few minutes, with results the whole family will love. Note: the ingredients are for one serve only, so multiply by the number of mouths!
10 min prep time
114 calories per serve
6 large strawberries
60g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
1. Cut the strawberries into two, about 1/3 of the way down.
2. Spoon approximately 10g of ricotta onto each strawberry
3. Place the tops back on and enjoy!
- Mix a little cocoa in with the ricotta for a chocolate-y twist.
- Use different fruits for Banana Ballerinas, Peach Ballerinas … Go for your favourites!