Here’s one of our delicious new recipes, part of 14 launching exclusively for all 12WBT members on January 30. Give it a go this week for a light, yet flavoursome dinner the whole family will love!
To sign-up to 12WBT and unlock over 1,000 totally delish recipes, click here!
- Serves 2
- 10-min prep time
- 4-min cooking time
- 313 calories per serve
- 1 tablespoon dried currants (12g)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (40g)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt (40g)
- 2 teaspoons tahini (10g)
- 200g lean lamb steak
- 1 teaspoon sumac (2g)
- 1g olive oil spray
- 1 carrot, coarsely grated (61g)
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (175g)
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped (10g)
- Combine currants and 1 1/2 tbs of the lemon juice in a medium bowl. Set aside to soften.
- Mix remaining lemon juice with yoghurt and tahini in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle lamb with 3/4 teaspoon of sumac and spray lightly with olive oil. Cook for two minutes each side for medium rare (depending on thickness), or until cooked to your liking. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add carrot, chickpeas and parsley to currant mixture and toss to combine. Serve topped with sliced lamb and tahini yoghurt, sprinkled with remaining sumac.