Reviewed by: Erica Grandjean, APD, BNutr&Diet
If you’re after a light but decadent dessert, this cheesecake recipe is the answer! It’s also incredibly simple to make.
Cheesecake not your thing? Click here to sign up and unlock 1000+ delicious and healthy recipes that will taste like the real deal! Promise!
Crustless Blueberry Cheesecake
- 10 serves
- 10 min prep time
- 35 min cooking time
- 111 calories per serve
- 1g olive oil spray
- 210g extra light cream cheese
- 200g low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup sugar (69g)
- 2 cage free eggs (102g)
- 2 tablespoons plain flour (22g)
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice (21g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence (10g)
- 1/2 cups frozen blueberries (80g)
- 50g fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 160C. Spray 10 small ramekins or ovenproof dishes with oil spray.
- Place the cream cheese, yoghurt, sugar, eggs, flour, lemon juice and vanilla essence in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Add the blueberries and stir through until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekins.
- Bake for 35 minutes or just until firm in the centre. Set aside for 1 hour to cool, then place in the fridge to chill.
- Serve the cheesecakes with extra fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Member tip: It’s a bit tricky to remove the cheesecakes so I prefer to serve them in the ramekin.
- Try these yummy cheesecakes using raspberries or a combination of both.
- Member recipes are ones that have been submitted to 12WBT when requested which tick all the boxes in terms of health, nutrition, calories & taste.