There’s nothing quite like a gooey, cheesy baked dish – particularly when it’s this Beef and Bean Burrito Bake!
For a limited time we’ve unlocked this BRAND NEW recipe, which will launch in time for our upcoming June Round.
12WBT”s Beef and Bean Burrito Bake
- 15 mins prep time
- 25 mins cooking time
- serves 4
- 317 calories per serve (approx)
- 2 shallots, chopped (12g)
- 200g rare roast beef, shredded
- 400g red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red capsicum, chopped (155g)
- 1/4 cup canned corn, drained (43g)
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, chopped (10g)
- 1/4 reduced-fat cheddar cheese, grated (30g)
- 4 reduced-fat tortillas
- 1 cup Passata (250g)
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 fresh lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Combine shallots, beef, beans, capsicum, corn, 2 tablespoons of the coriander and half the cheese in a bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Divide the mixture between the tortillas. Roll up to enclose filling and place into a 20cm square baking dish.
- Pour over combined Passata and garlic. Scatter remaining cheese over. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and cheese has melted. Sprinkle with remaining coriander and serve with lime wedges.