We are so excited to introduce over 20 of our favourite 12WBT recipes, now adapted for Thermomix, to our Recipe Library. They’re just as delicious, simple and healthy as the 900+ recipes Members already enjoy. Last week we shared this Beef Moussaka recipe, plus tips from food and nutrition writer Louise Fulton Keats. Try this yummy Ginger Salmon Stir-Fry today!
Ginger Salmon Stir-Fry
Thank you to our amazing 12WBT Facebook Thermomix Crew for sharing this adaption! As with any stir-fry, you can replace the fish with any kind of protein you like. We recommend tofu or chicken for this dish.
15 min prep time
15 min cooking
304 Cal / serve
- 210g Atlantic Salmon Fillets, cut into cubes
- 2 Cloves Garlic (6g)
- 1 x 2cm pieces Ginger (10g)
- 2 Tablespoons Reduced Salt Soy Sauce (40g)
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil (10g)
- 1/2 Bunches Gai Lan (125g), cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 Red Capsicum (155g), thinly sliced
- 2 Shallot (12g), cut into 5cm lengths
- 1/4 Cups Fresh Coriander (10g)
1. Chop garlic and ginger 3 seconds speed 7
2. Add soy sauce and stir 4 seconds speed 1
3. Prepare capsicum and Gai Lan and place in Varoma Dish
4. Wet and wring out a sheet of baking paper to line Varoma Tray. Place Salmon Fillets and shallots on baking paper.
5. Pour garlic, ginger, oil and soy sauce mixture over salmon fillets and shallots. Do not wash mixing bowl.
6. Add 500ml of hot water to mixing bowl and stack Varoma Dish and Varoma Tray on top of lid. Cook Varoma Temp, 15 minutes, speed 1.
7. Serve Salmon on top of vegetables and drizzle with sauce from Varoma Tray.
8. Divide stir-fry between bowls and scatter coriander over to serve.