This recipe makes a fabulous side dish – it’s creamy, tangy and feels rich, but without the added calories. It’s win-win!
- Serves two
- 5 mins prep time
- 275 calories per serve
- 1 X 440g cans Canned Beetroot (308g), drained & sliced
- 1 X 400g cans Canned Lentils (240g), rinsed & drained
- 80g Baby Spinach
- 1 Shallot (3g), sliced
- 1/4 Cups Mint Leaves (10g)
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil (10g)
- 1 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar (20g)
- 120g Reduced Fat Ricotta
- Place beetroot, lentils, spinach, shallot and mint into a bowl. Toss to combine then transfer to a plate.
- Whisk oil and vinegar together in a small bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad, then crumble over ricotta. Season with freshly ground black pepper to serve.
When you join 12WBT, you unlock access to over 1,000 delicious recipes that are carefully calorie-controlled, without compromising on flavour! Click here to find out more!