No one wants to cook a big, fussy meal when it’s hot. This prawn and avocado salad packs a lot of flavour with minimal effort – perfect for entertaining!
- Serves 10
- 15 min prep time
- 30 mins cooking
- 111 calories per serve
- 6 tomatoes (1140g), cut into wedges
- 1g olive oil spray
- 2 handfuls rocket (80g)
- 2 Lebanese cucumber (194g), peeled into ribbons
- 30 cooked king prawns (340g), peeled & deveined, tails left intact
- 1 avocado (242g), halved, peeled & thinly sliced
- 10g balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 170 C (fan-forced). Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Arrange the tomatoes on the tray and spray with oil spray. Season with pepper. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the tomatoes soften and start to shrivel around the edges. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Put the rocket leaves, cucumber and prawns in a large bowl. Lightly toss to combine.
- Add the tomato and avocado and toss gently to combine.
- Divide the salad between serving plates.
- Drizzle with a little glaze and sprinkle with the pepper to serve.
For over 950 delicious recipes, sign up to our December Round of 12WBT! We kick off on December 12. Don’t miss out – click here!