- Our new mobile site means it’s super easy to do 12WBT on the go. You can watch Mindset Videos, read your Plans and organise your week from anywhere – the bus, the train, or even from bed before the lights go out.
- If you won’t have internet access we recommend printing off a previous week’s Nutrition Plan, Exercise Plan and Shopping List and doing that week again.
- No kitchen, no worries – make some smart food choices and monitor portion sizes and your alcohol intake and you’ll be fine! Trust me, the 12WBT gives you the tools to do this like a pro.
- If you are travelling and pushed for space (both in your luggage and in your hotel room!) pack a pair of trainers and a skipping rope. Skipping is great for getting your heart rate up and burning calories. You could also do some body weight exercises like push-ups and squats!
- Do as much walking as you can each day. Sightseeing is the perfect way to fit this activity in. Lots of cities have cycle tours which are also a great way to get to know a city and exercise.
- Take your trainers and an exercise DVD away on holidays with you or use the hotel gym to stay active.
- With the 12WBT Support Crew, you have a whole TEAM of experts to help you stay on track whenever you need a helping hand.
Problem solved! See, you have no excuse not to do 12WBT. Look at it this way – keep up with 12WBT when you’re away and you’ll avoid coming home with any excess luggage!
What are you waiting for? Register your interest or sign up to 12WBT today!